The Trinity Oaks apartments offer beautiful assisted living accommodations for eligible independent living residents if their needs change. Residents can live as independently as they wish with the assurance that help with everyday activities and personal care (bathing, dressing, transferring, and medication administration for example) is readily available. The same delicious menu options available to independent living residents are available in the private assisted living dining room. Activities, crafts, parties, and trips, as well as time with family, volunteers, other residents, and staff create a lively atmosphere that contributes to overall resident satisfaction and well-being. With gentle encouragement provided by caring professionals, residents are able to maximize their independence and maintain their individual lifestyles. A varied range of assisted living services are also available to the greater community on a limited basis at the campus health and rehab center.
Assisted living services include
- Assistance available 24/7
- Beautiful private suites and warm, home-like atmosphere
- Medication administration by state certified medication technicians
- Activities, wellness programs, and transportation provided
- Nutritious meals, snacks, and beverages
- Receipt of a deficiency-free state survey every year since the State of North Carolina began surveying assisted living communities